Customer Relations Executive
Position: Customer Relations Executive
Start date: Immediately
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week
1. To support Sales & Business Development Activities (80%):
○ Provide clients consultancy on course selection & education plan (note that you will receive training and be serving as an education specialist, especially in the professional training field)
○ Engage in business development activities including meeting with corporate/ organization clients, preparing sales materials, conducting market research/ survey/ focus group interview, etc.
○ Manage a portfolio of 50 – 100 customers (including alumni, existing, and prospectus) to develop and deepen relationships with them to help provide the best educational solutions to their short & long-term goals.
○ Optimize communication & interactions with customers through different channels including in-person, phone calls, emails, and other online platforms.
○ Acquire clients from marketing campaigns, personal network, client referrals through delivery of high quality client experiences.
○ Engage in on-going professional development to increase industry, product, sales and servicing skills and knowledge.
○ Prepare sales/ market report to principals & support other academic, marketing, BD activities.
○ Collect students and parents feedback on marketing activities as requested.
○ Engage students and parents with marketing activities and campaigns.
3. To participate in necessary company training and events when requested.
And other tasks assigned by your direct supervisor.
● Able to develop positive rapport with students and parents.
● At least 1 year experience of working at front desk or first line communication.
● Self-motivation, and a strong sense of responsibility
● Passionate about education.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and